Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Which ports do I need to open?
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
Hi...I´m trying winroute software.

If I´m at my home and I try to connect to muy office where is installed the server software, which ports do I need to open on my cisco router? only tcp and udp 4090?

best regards

heze54
  •  
feite

To open a vpn tunnel that's enough. If you want to do something with the traffic that goes through the tunnel you need to allow that traffic also.

name: vpn connection
source: internet
dest: firewall
service: kerio vpn
action: allow

to ping the server

name: vpn ping
source: vpn client
service: ping

other traffic: create a traffic rule like vpn ping for that traffic. Another example:

name: vpn firewall admin
source: vpn client
service: kwf admin
  •  
heze54

Hi...I permit all traffic because I've another firewall with cisco.I only trying the vpn server.

From a lan computer, the vpn client connects fine but from any where outside through the router does not works.

heze54
  •  
feite

Is the cisco firewall blocking the connection?
  •  
heze54

No, the IOS firewall is off.There are no ports opened on the cisco 1700series router.
  •  
feite

Is the rule that allows the vpn connection from the internet below another rule that blocks access from the internet?
Previous Topic: Netmask question with VPN and Local Network Browsing
Next Topic: Importing IP Address's Into Group Definitions?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 03:12:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.