Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Store emails locally ?
  •  
Twinsen

Send a private message to this user
Hello

my mailserver is running now, but does it have the posibility to store emails alaso on the client pc's and not only on the server.
If i disconnect the client now, i can't read the mail. I get the message, not connected to server (or something like that).

So i was just wondering if kerio has the possibility to copy emails to the clients.

it's important that this goes automaticaly

Greetings

[Updated on: Wed, 22 March 2006 11:47]

•  
pwhodges

This is a function of the client, not the server. Obviously the instructions will be different for each client.

Paul
  •  
Twinsen

do you know how this can be done with outlook ?
i kan manually copy the inbox to an offline storage but i want that from the moment that the clients connects to the server it downloads al the messages and stores them somewhere so they can be accessed in outlook

what accually is what i want to achieve is a total synchronisation from the server and the client

if i remove a message on the client when it is offline, it must be deleted on the server too from the moment i come online, etc ..

is this possible ?

[Updated on: Wed, 22 March 2006 12:23]

•  
Zakk

your architecture did not make much sense. some thing to think about it:

- what happend, if the client has a break?
- what happend if the server has a break?
- why can the connection between client and server break?

it's much easier to set up a secure server, even with back-up hardware and access through webmail. so you have access to your emails even in an internet cafe with automatic backups.
Previous Topic: Mandriva
Next Topic: Forthcoming Entourage update & Kerio MailServer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 18:27:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.