Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Incoming HTTP mapping not working.
  •  
scottyt

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I am trialing KWF 5.1.9 on two different Windows 2003 servers.

I cannot get incoming Web requests to go on either server unfortunately. I have successfully allowed other port mappings (smtp, ssh) but http does not work. There are no erors. If I telnet from an external source I seem to get some kind of connection (no text, but the connection does not get refused).

There appear to be no other services running on port 80. I used netstat -a and also telnet localhost 80.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Scott
  •  
scottyt

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have solved this. I set the protocol inspector for the mapping to 'None'.

Cheers
Previous Topic: strange problems with KWF 5.1.9 and POP 3
Next Topic: Internet -> Internal Network
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:51:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.