Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Junk-Mail and Notification with OC
  •  
AndreKR

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I am evaluating Kerio Mailserver at the moment.

For testing I took a few mails from my personal (POP3) Outlook "Junk Mail" folder and sent it to an Kerio Mailserver Account.

I noticed:

- There was no notification window as it appears for incoming POP3 mails.
- The mails were not re-recognised as junk mail by Outlook.

Are these problems with Kerio OC or can I resolve this somehow?

Best regards,
André
  •  
AndreKR

Send a private message to this user
I now get my notification window, I forgot to make the OC account the default message storage.

But the Outlook spam filter still doesn't work.
Previous Topic: GroupCal + KMS?
Next Topic: User Statistics (no statistics to check if user DB are mapped from external DC))
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 05:12:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.