Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Bad request on Firewall host
  •  
icm76

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I've downloaded today and installed WinRoute 6.2.

I have the following configuration:
- comp_1 with 2 network adaptors - one for the Internet and one for the internal network. On comp_1, I have 1 web server (IIS) which serves 2 domains (site1.domain.com and site2.domain.com)
- comp_2, on the internal network, having IIS and serving 2 other web-sites. (site3.domain.com and site4.domain.com)

On the "Internet" network interface I have 3 public IP addresses and on the internal one, 2 private ones(192.168.100.100, 192.168.100.101)

The winroute config. is the following:
Name:site3.domain.com
Source:Internet
Destination: Public Ip3 Address (the public IP3 address is bound to the Internet network adapter on the firewall host)
Service:HTTP
Action:Permit
Translation: MAP 192.168.100.90 (on comp_2)

Name:site2.domain.com
Destination: Public Ip2 address (the public IP2 address is bound to the Internet network adapter on the firewall host)
Translation: MAP 192.168.100.101 (on comp_1)

Name:site1.domain.com
Destination: Public Ip1 Address (the public IP1 address is bound to the Internet network adapter on the firewall host)
Translation: MAP 192.168.100.100 (on comp_1)

I have successfully configured winroute to permit Port Mapping for the comp_2 and the 2 web-sites (site3, site4) to be visible from the Internet.

The problems I have:
1. cannot access site3.domain.com from the Firewall Host. Although, site3.domain.com is visible from the Internet
2. cannot access site3.domain.com from the internal network.
For both 1 and 2 I get "Bad request" in the browser.
3. on comp_2 I cannot access the websites using the full address.

Thank you for your help,
Catalin

[Updated on: Tue, 04 April 2006 11:42]

•  
moTaro

Send a private message to this user
Seem's to me like Local Traffic rule issue I guess.

Do you have rule looking like this?
from firewall, internal to firewall, internall service any, permit?

God is a Machine
Powered on BSD
Previous Topic: Can't get internet based email working through firewall
Next Topic: Winroute 6 dropping packets
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:56:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00337 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.