Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Account folders missing
  •  
mpower

Send a private message to this user
Account folders missing

I've installed the demo of Kerio Mailserver and setup the domains and users. But when I login on an account via the web I get an error:

The following error has just occured: Cannot open folder

It cannot open any folders for any account! Is there something I've been missing when reading the manual while setting up the server?

I like this server very mutch because it's simple and powerfull.

Hope you know what I've done wrong or missed!

Thanks in advance,
Jonas

[Updated on: Thu, 12 February 2004 15:14]

•  
cyberknight

did you use the realm when loggin on? If you access a mailbox linked to a domain which is not the "primary domain", you have to use your username<at>domainname as the logon.

// Peter
  •  
mpower

Yes, I did!
I allso uninstalled the server and reinstalled it with the same result. But I tried to install it on my home computer and it worked just fine. Reported this to the Kerio UK office and they told me to send over the Store files. They could prob. fix it. Another option was to reintall the computer OS and the server.

Thanks for your help anyway!

// Jonas
  •  
miro

hi pal,
how many domains you use on your KMS?

example: two local domains, domainA.com, domainB.com
users a<at>domainA.com, b<at>domainB.com.

first user must login as a<at>domainA.com

it means, that if you have more than one local mail domains and only one network card in KMS, you must login with domain name, or if you have more than one network card, you must bind local domains on network cards, and you must not use <at>domainA.com

regards
  •  
mpower

Hi,
I've set up 4 domains with dif. users. And I've loged on to all of them with the same result.

// Jonas
Previous Topic: WAP Mail
Next Topic: Migrating mail to a new install
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:49:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.