Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Not allow a webadmin to create accts or edit quota settings
  •  
shawnfunn

Send a private message to this user
Currently, there is no way to block a webadmin user from editing quota settings. Also, it would be good if we can block a webadmin from creating new accounts.

This would be a great feature to have. I hope it can be done in the future! :)
  •  
bigmountain

I agree 100%. I host email accounts using Kerio. For the most part everything has been running along extremely smooth and everyone loves the service. However, I just ran into a glitch of sorts.... I set up user quotas when I build the email and then assign an administrator to that domain. I wasn't aware that the administrator via the webadmin can go in and change the user quotas to whatever they want. This can be dangerous because they have no idea how much space is available on a server and if I sell additional space for a price, then they can go in and increase it without paying anything additional. I would like there to be an option that the mailserver administrator (myself) can select to disallow quota changes via webadmin. You have that same feature set for number of users, but not quota space. Any plans from Kerio to make this change in the near future?

Preferred Kerio Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider - Offering both shared and dedicated Kerio Connect hosting solutions.
Visit us at http://bigmountainmail.com
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

•  
rinzwind

That's really of no help. I also did a request, but no satisfied answer. I hacked some php files.
Previous Topic: Syncing Calendars and Public Folders......??
Next Topic: How to import from exchange 5.5 ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 09:09:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.