Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Message stuck in Outlook
  •  
jls001

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have two accounts setup in Outlook 2003. Default is KOC and another IMAP.
user1<at>abc.com --KOC
user2<at>abc.com -- IMAP

If email sent from user2<at>abc.com it gets stuck in 'Outbox'. It does successfully deliver, but instead of moving to "sent" items it sits in "Outbox". This problem started after upgrading to kerio 6.1.3. In 6.1.2 everything worked fine.

Does anyone have a walkaround/fix.
Thanks in advance.
-JK
  •  
mike-p

Hi, According to Kerio support this is a problem that appeared in 6.13. They have or are working on a fix to be released in 6.2.

I have the same problem but my stuck emails don't get delivered.

The only work around is use webmail for 2nd account or start a new email instead of reply or forward.

Mike
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Please submit a ticket so that we can add you to the bug: http://support.kerio.com

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Want to implement greylisting on kerio
Next Topic: Webmail can't read odd way of attaching file
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 17:45:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.