Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SPV M3000 with Active Sync : no calendar ?
  •  
neoslaker

Send a private message to this user
Hi all

I used a Pocket PC SPV M3000 Orange (Qtek 9100).
I syncronize my pocket with Outlook 2003.
Outlook 2003 is synchronized with my Kerio Mailserver 6.1.0

Calendar and contact is OK between Outlook and kerio mailserver.

But impossible to sync calendar on my pocket PC.
My calendar on pocket pc is empty, whereas oultook (kerio mailserver) calendar is full ...

A new meeting created directly in outlook appears on pocket, but only if the new meeting is created in outlook ...
all that I create on the webmail does not appear on my pocket ... :(

Any ideas ?

thanks all !
  •  
neoslaker

Nobody use a pocket PC, with outlook ?

I'm the one with this problem ?

thanks
  •  
winkelman

I also have a Qtek 9100 and it syncs ok with OutlookXP/KOC (I sync Calendar and Contacts).

I do have some syncing problems, I get a certain ActiveSync error sometimes, but in general there seem to be a lot of people with syncing problems and WM5/ActiveSync4.1.

Try deleting the profile in ActiveSync and sync again, that usually helps here). Note: this will clear your Qtek's Calendar and Contacts and refill them with Outlooks entries.
  •  
neoslaker

winkelman wrote on Mon, 24 April 2006 11:57

I also have a Qtek 9100 and it syncs ok with OutlookXP/KOC (I sync Calendar and Contacts).

I do have some syncing problems, I get a certain ActiveSync error sometimes, but in general there seem to be a lot of people with syncing problems and WM5/ActiveSync4.1.

Try deleting the profile in ActiveSync and sync again, that usually helps here). Note: this will clear your Qtek's Calendar and Contacts and refill them with Outlooks entries.

Hi,
thanks for your answer
Same problem with new active sync profile, and new outlook profil :(
Only rendezvous created in Oultook (2003) has been sync ...
  •  
neoslaker

Hi,

After many tests, with :
others PC,
others outlook,
others pocket PC
others outlook profile
others ActiveSync profile
and other versions of active sync, the problem is the same ...

It seems KMS don't work perfectly with Active SYnc

My KMS version : 6.1.0
PC : XP SP2, with Outlook 2003 SP2, ActiveSync 4.1

Meetings created by the webmail, don't sync to the pocket.
But meetings created by Outlook, sync perfectly with pocket ...

Any ideas ?

Heeeelp !
Thanks !
  •  
sedell

Try upgrading to the latest version. I'm not sure if it'll specifically fix your problem, but there were several fixes to calendar items in the releases since 6.1.0. The version you're on had several big problems, especially with KOC if I remember right. That could be your problem as well.

Scott
  •  
neoslaker

sedell wrote on Mon, 24 April 2006 18:17

Try upgrading to the latest version. I'm not sure if it'll specifically fix your problem, but there were several fixes to calendar items in the releases since 6.1.0. The version you're on had several big problems, especially with KOC if I remember right. That could be your problem as well.

Okay, i try it :)
  •  
neoslaker

Hi,

Same problem with Demo KMS 6.1.3 build 828 ...

Meeting created by webmail, sync with outlook, but don't sync with windows mobile 5 ... :(

others ideas ?
  •  
neoslaker

No solution ?

Heellp !
:(
Previous Topic: Boundary formatting, weird messages
Next Topic: Problem with KerioExchangeMigration from NT4+Exchange5.5
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 02:14:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00492 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.