Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Some problems with 5.1.9 please respond.
  •  
[nmn]

Send a private message to this user
Hello, i'm using kwf 5.1.9 trial on win3k server, your software is great. but i have some problems with it:
1. Dns not working after some time, i tryed and dns forwarding too... after restarting kerio, all ok. and this no response time can be from 1 minute to some hours. Sad All others functions is ok... Anyone have such trouble ?

2. I have a ftp,www,mail server. in logs i got like" (1014:2) Internal error: Cannot find FTP control connection."

What is this ?

3. In logs i got also "[13/Feb/2004 12:01:49] (3003) Connection limit of 600 connections reached for host 0.0.0.0.
[13/Feb/2004 12:01:52] Last message repeated 34 times"

What is this ? i dont' have host 0.0.0.0, this is localhost ?

4. When using ftp, cpu usage is very high...

Why ?

Thanks for answers, and sorry for bad english. Smile

•  
spam

UPDATE! I found this in another thread:
Quote:

In "Advanced Options", "Security Settings" tab, uncheck "Enable connection limit"

try this ! Smile

I have too the "(3003) Connection limit of 600 connections reached for host 0.0.0.0." problem. It seem as the registry entries for WinRoute Pro 4 does not work for WinRoute 5 either.

The same connection limit exist for WinRoute Pro 4 too:

http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=q uestiondetails&_i=53&nav2=WinRoute%20Pro%204

[Updated on: Tue, 13 April 2004 23:34]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

spam wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 23:12

UPDATE! I found this in another thread:
Quote:

In "Advanced Options", "Security Settings" tab, uncheck "Enable connection limit"

try this ! Smile

I have too the "(3003) Connection limit of 600 connections reached for host 0.0.0.0." problem. It seem as the registry entries for WinRoute Pro 4 does not work for WinRoute 5 either.

The same connection limit exist for WinRoute Pro 4 too:

http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=q uestiondetails&_i=53&nav2=WinRoute%20Pro%204

The IP address 0.0.0.0 represents the firewall machine.
Connection limit is adjustable, setting of it is in Advanced options/Security settings.
Previous Topic: WindowsUpdate
Next Topic: Wireless Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 07:06:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.