Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Marking messages as spam
  •  
vlskip

Send a private message to this user
If i configured MKS to send all the messages taged as spam to a specicif email account (spam2check<_at_>mycomp.com) can i still mark the transferred messages as spam from that account ????

All the messages in that account have these lines:

This is an informative message sent by mailserver at MyserverName.

The attached message did not pass through the server's spam filter.

Or will this interfer with the spam learning options of KMS.

Or is this the right way to do it ????

[Updated on: Wed, 26 April 2006 15:07]

•  
vlskip

•  
freakinvibe

Should be no problem, I do the same. KMS is not learning per user. So, if you mark something as spam for one account, all the other users on your system will "profit" from it as well.

Regards, Pascal
  •  
vlskip

Ok I'll give it a try...
Previous Topic: Very easy question
Next Topic: Footers / disclaimers
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 10:35:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.