Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2003 outgoing rule?
  •  
catoxpress

Send a private message to this user
We are trying to figure out how to make a rule for all outgoing (sent) messages. So far, we only see incoming filters (rules). We want to make a rule so that we can have all the mail sent from one of our temporary employees forward a BCC to the branch manager.

Can anyone help?
  •  
winkelman

I've been looking for this myself: haven't found it. AFAIK this is not possible. I hope someone proves me wrong :)
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

No, it's not possible. We have a suggestion open and I'll add both of you.

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
Matt S

Hi J... If that suggestion is still open, can you add me to it as well? Username on the support system is the same as the forum.
  •  
oscar_alfonso

hey, i need this too. A outgoing rule for all mails to forward them to another mail account. I'm new on this forum, where is the solution for this?
  •  
winkelman

oscar_alfonso wrote on Wed, 09 January 2008 13:23

hey, i need this too. A outgoing rule for all mails to forward them to another mail account. I'm new on this forum, where is the solution for this?

It isn't. Yet. Not implemented.
There are some elaborate ways to achieve something similar by using the archiving function. Be creative with it Smile
  •  
oscar_alfonso

i did it!!! clicking on "email archiving" (backup zone) and then, clicking on "archive to remote address". You must enter here a valid email address, it can be a local address. Then I unselect "archive to local folder" because i don't want to archive them on files, only to a mail account. Then, unselect "local messages", "incoming messages" and "relayed messages" leaving selected only "outgoing messages".

Hahaha... i hope it helps somebody!!!

Regards
  •  
winkelman

oscar_alfonso wrote on Fri, 11 January 2008 09:37

i did it!!! clicking on "email archiving" (backup zone) and then, clicking on "archive to remote address". You must enter here a valid email address, it can be a local address. Then I unselect "archive to local folder" because i don't want to archive them on files, only to a mail account. Then, unselect "local messages", "incoming messages" and "relayed messages" leaving selected only "outgoing messages".

To 'finalize' your solution: Smile

So far, this will create copies of all outgoing mail for all users. In the receiving 'archiving' mailbox you could then make a mail filter that drops all messages accept for those people that you want to monitor.

All in all not very elegant, but it works.
Previous Topic: Licensing and backup MX server
Next Topic: migrating mailserver
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 23:12:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.