Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to setup KMS users when using POP3 polling
  •  
ruphus

Send a private message to this user
hi, we have 3 separate domains.

Each domain has a gloabl pop3 mail account.
I teach KMS to poll the mails every couply of minutes.
KMS should now deliver the mails to the appropriate accounts.

Each user has one separate mail account per domains.
Each mail account has at least 5 aliases, e.g. john.doe, jdoe, jdo, doe and john plus additional commonly misspelled versions.

Currently I use the sorting rules to deliver the mails, but this means to have for each possible mail address one rule. That is on my testing system for 3 domains, 4 testuser and 5 aliases already 60rules. This is becomming unmentainable.

Any Idea how to better setup the users/KMS?
I would prefer to enter all possible aliases in the user dialog, tab email addresses and the POP3 polling looks up in there.

Regards
Ruphus
Previous Topic: hei, i got error to get to the admin page over web
Next Topic: Unable to open default e-mail folders...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 03:42:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00366 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.