Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » attachment size not working
  •  
iigs

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I originally set the attachment size to 5Mb for all users, but now I want to enable a few users to send bigger attachments.

I have set the limit in the domains tab and int he smtp server tab, but users keep getting the same message that displays the old attachment limit.

I have tried restarting the KMS server and the OS but still does not work.

I am using osx 10.4.4.

any help greatly appreciated
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

There is no limit for attachment size. The limit is for message size (entire email including all attachments).

Please make sure that user is authenticated when sending email to KMS. Per-user message size limit cannot be applied if the user is not authenticated. Limit in SMTP server is hard and cannot be overrided in domain or user settings. So it must be higher than limit in user or domain.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:27]

•  
iigs

Hi, thanks for reply.

Everything is currently set to unlimited.

Even if the user uses webmail, they get the same error message.

If they try and send through smtp then they get a message back saying the same thing.

All the users are authenticating, or in the internal lan group.

thanks,
  •  
iigs

the solution was to adjust the maximum message size limit in Advances Settings, Webmail.
Previous Topic: having multiple mailadresses with one account (and be able to choose the sender)
Next Topic: KSP : why not task ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 16:44:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.