Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » idle time problem
  •  
reny75

Send a private message to this user
hello to everyone,
from this morning KWF is giving me a small problem.
I have user authentication with AD.
When a user start the browser the firewall authenticate him/her and all is ok.
But when a user disconnect the firewall doesn't disconnect him/her anymore.
I have set up the automatic disconnection time at 2 minutes but
the idle time counter of a user restart always from 0 when it reach 5/7 sec.
Someone can help me?
I have restarted the firewall service but nothing has changed

thank you to everyone!
  •  
winkelman

Looks like there's something on the PC's that is keeping the connection from timing out. Did you recently install software that might keep a connection open to the Internet?
  •  
reny75

no, the strange thing is that if i am in the login screen the counter reset, if I restart the computer the idle run correctly but as soon as the computer return to login screen the idle time restart again.
This happens not in all my computer but half of them have this problem with both win2000-winxp
  •  
reny75

ok,ok i have solved the problem
My collaborator has installed a trial version of a software that has deployed agent in the network.
I have polverized him.

bye
Previous Topic: Error 10055
Next Topic: WinRoute and MSN Messenger
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 06:09:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.