Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KERIO vs Exchange question!
  •  
daghood

Send a private message to this user
I am willing to get away from Microsoft Exchange 2003, but I have a few questions regarding KERIO.

- Can one user open another user MAILBOX to check that other user email (when he is out of office for example) ?

- Can one user open another user CALENDAR? In exchange you can open multiple calendar side by side and see when you can arrange a meeting for everybody or not. Is this possible with Kerio?

- Can one user have 2 different email adresses from 2 different email domain (mail<_at_>domain1.com and mail<_at_>domain2.com)? If yes, can he choose wich email to use when he is sending a message?

Please share you experience with me on theses points. For your info I am now using SBS2003 and outlook 2003.

Thanks a lot

Dag
  •  
cohcon

Send a private message to this user
Yes, mailboxes and calendars can be shared by assigning appropriate permissions.

You can receive email from multiple domains. Your primary domain and user login will by default be who you send email as, but you can receive email sent to your account's primary domain and all aliases.

For sending emails from the aliases, you manage the identities from within the mail client.

For best results, download a full working copy and extensively test it for several weeks to get a better understanding of kms.

Best Regards,
Conn

Previous Topic: Easiest way to limit users to emails within past month?
Next Topic: KOC Rules to Move messages to a networked pst file
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 14:04:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00828 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.