Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Windows Update, MSN, Yahoo Webcam not working at all !!!
  •  
fiong

Send a private message to this user
All work ok in KWF 6.2.1, until i update MSN, Windows to latest version now i can't access to Windows Update, MSN messenger, Webcam in Yahoo work 5 seconds and turn down to 0 kb/s in saw kerio administration console. But when i apply proxy 192.168.0.1 port 3128 Windows Update working ok. But Yahoo Webcam can't transfer webcam via proxy??? In Windows Sharing all work ok i think KWF have a problem with this. Here is my rules in KWF:

ICMP - ...

NAT - Local Area Network - Dial Up(DSL) - Any - NAT (default)

Local Traffic - ...

Firewall Traffic - Firewall - Dial Up - Any

Ident - ...

here is what Win Update show in client computer:

[Error number: 0x80072EE2]
The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup
For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Read more about steps you can take to resolve this problem (error number 0x80072EE2) yourself.

What can i do solve this problem ??? Or maybe is KWF bug ???

[Updated on: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:44]

•  
kpa39l

YEAH! i can't use windows update to! %(
can anybody help to us!?

No Pasaran!
  •  
kpa39l

well after not a long searching on this forum i has found solution of my problem. All what i need to do its use non-transparent proxy that include in KWF. also you will need configurate IE to use this proxy. with this settings my WSUS serwer works perfectly.

No Pasaran!
  •  
kesleri

Same problem here the webcam of yahoo isn't working, please fix this stupid bug,
  •  
winkelman

kesleri wrote on Mon, 16 October 2006 19:53

Same problem here the webcam of yahoo isn't working, please fix this stupid bug,

You could also become more knowledgeable about firewalls and NAT-routing in general, so you'd know what you're talking about and not make these kinds of postings, because you’d understand the intrinsic limitations of these kinds of technologies. Then you’d already know if these problems were solvable and, if so, how to solve them yourself as you perhaps should have been able to do so anyway, being the proper man for the job of ‘firewall engineer’. Or aren't you?
  •  
kesleri

winkelman wrote on Wed, 18 October 2006 18:54

kesleri wrote on Mon, 16 October 2006 19:53

You could also become more knowledgeable about firewalls and NAT-routing in general, so you'd know what you're talking about and not make these kinds of postings, because you’d understand the intrinsic limitations of these kinds of technologies. Then you’d already know if these problems were solvable and, if so, how to solve them yourself as you perhaps should have been able to do so anyway, being the proper man for the job of ‘firewall engineer’. Or aren't you?

I don't know what are you talking about ??!!??
i tryed port forwarding removed any of the limitations ... i also tryed diffrent rules.
To try to describe the problem i am having and also i do not think i am the only one with the same problem:

Ok Maybe you missunderstood the problem i am able to receive WebCam Feeds from other Yahoo Users... I am able to Receive other feeds from all of the Instant Messaging programs out there, i also can Broadcast my Webcam with no problems with other Instant Messaging programs but Yahoo has a glitch and i don't know what's it about.

So i invite someone to view my webcam on YIM, The viewer of my webcam will only see my webcam feed only for 1-2 3 mins max then the feed stops...

I replyed here becouse i saw another post and i figured that i wasn't the only one having the same problem... and i must remind you once again this happens only with Yahoo Messenger.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 October 2006 21:14]

Previous Topic: I want my users to be able to log into the server and share files
Next Topic: Emule Never Worked
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:53:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.