Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Office 2007 Beta
  •  
century21thomas

Send a private message to this user
Does the lates KOC work with Office 2007 Beta?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Support for Outlook 12 (2007) will be available after official release of MS Office 12.
Current version of KOC does not work with Outlook 2007 beta (Office 12).
  •  
My IT Indy

It really doesn't work. I'm stuck in a loop and I'm trying to unistall the KOC and remove the data store to start from scratch but I'm not having much luck as Outlook won't let me delete the data store.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
century21thomas

I have not tried it yet, but I am going to re-install office 2003 but just restore Outlook. I will report back on this.
  •  
DSARick

Quote:

Support for Outlook 12 (2007) will be available after official release of MS Office 12.
Current version of KOC does not work with Outlook 2007 beta (Office 12).

Wouldn't it be a great idea to have it ready when Outlook 2007 is release instead of after? Isn't that why they put out a public beta of Outlook 2007 so developers can get their products ready?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I didn't write that we are not working on it. I just wrote that KOC will support only final version of Office 12. There will be no official support for beta version.
  •  
DSARick

So is it safe to say that once Office 2007 goes gold Kerio will be ready?
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

No, it is not safe to say this.

Office 2007 will be supported in some version based on the final, shipping version of Office 2007. It is almost certain that we will release a version after Office 2007 is released, in which we offically support it.

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
century21thomas

One tip when installing Office 2007 Beta if you have KOC installed as well:

Do not upgrade/install Outlook or Word (if you use Word as your email editor in Outlook). The KOC will not work with Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 doesn't like Word 2007.

FYI
Previous Topic: Failure send message with .Net
Next Topic: Footer improve....
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 09:10:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.