Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Refresh Public Contacts
  •  
spiggott

Send a private message to this user
I recently downloaded and installed the demo of Kerio Mail Server. So far, I like what I see. I've only run into one problem so far. I'm using KMS with the Open Directory extensions to tie it to my OD Master on my Mac OS X server. This is working fine, but when I delete a users or group account from within the Kerio Admin Console, the public contacts list isn't update to reflect the change. How do I force this to reload/refresh to reflect the actual published user/group accounts?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

-Scott
  •  
spiggott

Bump. Somebody has to have an answer to this.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

It is not currently possible to sync the folder to your OD server. This is something we are working on but is not currently available.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
spiggott

So how do I delete contacts/groups from the Public contact list?

For example, John Doe leaves company.com. How do I delete jdoe<_at_>company.com from the Public contacts list? I can delete him from the Open Directory master without a problem, and then delet the user account in Kerio Mail Server, but his account still shows up in the Public contacts list. I know I'm probably missing something, but I haven't been able to figure it out.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

The easiest way is to login to the Webmail interface as a public folder administrator (the admin user for example) and simply delete the user from the Public Contacts folder.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
spiggott

I knew it would be something obvious. I hadn't given myself admin rights to the Public folders, so I was unable to delete contacts. I logged in as admin per your suggestion and it worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!
Previous Topic: Auto send/receive not sending emails (stuck in outbox)
Next Topic: Outlook Express issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 19:34:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.