Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Authentication, w2003
  •  
doboy

Send a private message to this user
Hi all!

i couldn't find solution for my problem, so i'm asking you now.

I'm using win2003 small business server with kerio 6.1.2 and 2 network cards. What i'm trying now is to route the internet from one side (first network card), via kerio, to wireless on the other side (second network card).

I'd like for wireless users to login to kerio (authentication) before getting the internet. The problem appears when i enable authentication... the users can't get login page nor get to the internet (when the authentication is off, everything works fine)!!! Do you have any experience with this???

i also mantione that i don't use active directory (no users, no groups)... please, if you know, answer me.

thanks in advance!
  •  
winkelman

doboy wrote on Sat, 27 May 2006 11:06

the users can't get login page nor get to the internet

What do the users get? What kind of error? DNS error?
KWF will redirect you to the login-page (if properly configured), but what the address of this login page looks like needs to be set. It could be for example be http://your-firewall-name:4080 or http://your-firewall-name.domain-name.domain:4080. But your browser needs to be able to resolve this address in DNS.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:51]

•  
doboy

ok, when i type yyy.xxx.zzz.qqq:4080/fw/login?NTLM=0 on my server i get the login page. when i do the same from users computer it says: the page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed!?
i have that user added on my user list.

DNS forwarding is off (says it's in conflict with windows DNS, but the internet still works!!!), i set static IP for the user... i'm doing something wrong but i obvioustly don't see it. what do you suggest?

both server and user can access the internet without problem at the moment. i'd like for user(s), when attempting to access the internet, first to get the login page on its browsers, than to go on.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 May 2006 15:41]

•  
doboy

ok, i made it... no more problems...
  •  
gshmar

i have the same problem ,....
what did you do to resolve your problem

kindly update..

regards
Previous Topic: Redirecting problem with KWF
Next Topic: Question on how to set up your own mini VPN server (Relakks, Stong VPN look-a-like)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:07:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00451 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.