Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Web Mail connection ???
  •  
feras

Send a private message to this user
hello every one

I have two questions:
1) In Microsoft Exchange we need web connection and security software, like mail essensial to upload and download mails from the web host on the intenet so dose mailserver need the same ?

2) If i shift using Microsoft Windows 2000 sever to Linux Redhat server, do I need the same thing like mail essensial ?

If I don't need additional software to connect to my host on the internet then.....
I will buy this software for me and for my customers.
I really read on your web the features of the mailserver, but i didn't find the answer to this two questions.

Best Regards
  •  
techkid

Send a private message to this user
I am not an expert but I have a secure connection using winroute enterprise. I have set up Win server 2003 to use ipsec and kerbrose (EAP) when I connect to the web I can see the lock signal going on and off so I presume that it is working. When I did a port scan I found that the server was stealthed with SSL including the mail server.

Using Linux though I am not sure how you would go about it, best thing is to send an email to the big guns at Kerio for an answer.

TK.
Previous Topic: when is v6 being released?
Next Topic: 4.4.3 DNS lookup failed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:16:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00848 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.