Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Copy and Paste in Webmail
  •  
dvazquez

Send a private message to this user
Kerio does not seem to be able to accept cut and paste images. What I want to do is take a screen shot and paste it in my message using Kerio Webmail. Is there a work around or a fix for this? Were using Mailserver 6.1.3

Also is there the ability to use stationary like outlook?
  •  
winkelman

dvazquez wrote on Tue, 06 June 2006 01:00

Kerio does not seem to be able to accept cut and paste images. What I want to do is take a screen shot and paste it in my message using Kerio Webmail. Is there a work around or a fix for this? Were using Mailserver 6.1.3

The workaround is do do this kind of emails from Outlook with the Kerio Outlook Connector. Or you could put the images on a webserver and manually insert the correct HTML tags in the message to display the 'external' images. Webmail does not support creating mails with inline images. (You can however copy-paste inline images that are already in a mail message. For example, I can copy-paste messages with inline images from Sent Items that I created with Outlook.)

Image support (at least through an 'insert image' command is on a lot of people's wishlist. Please submit an official ticket for this feature request, as that is the proper way to do feature requests. The more people ask for it, the sooner it will get implemented :-)

dvazquez wrote on Tue, 06 June 2006 01:00

Also is there the ability to use stationary like outlook?

Nope.
  •  
dvazquez

Thanks for your help :)
  •  
iamcj

7 years passed. Seems Kerio still cannot support paste image?
  •  
iamcj

•  
itmnetcom

3 More years and still nothing.

This is strange.
Previous Topic: Opening html attachments
Next Topic: The operating system is not presently configured to run this application
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 23 09:17:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02622 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.