Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active Sync: sync public contacts folder
  •  
sgrasser

Send a private message to this user
I am sorry, but I can't find any information on how to sync the public contacts folder with my windows mobile device. I can see the public contacts fine in outlook but it only syncs the personal contacts folder. In active sync I also only have the option to select "a contacs" folder which seems to refer to the personal one. Any ideas?

Outlook 2002 SP3 (10.6515.6735)
Active Sync 4.1 (Build 4841)
most current version of kerio ms on Mac OS X Server
  •  
winkelman

It depends on your mobile device. Early Windows CE devices can only sync the standard Contacts, Mail, Tasks and Calendar folder and no other ones.

What mobile device do you use?
  •  
sgrasser

I am running a HP iPaq with Windows mobile 2003.

It would be nice to also be able to tell the iPaq to what folder it has to add a new contact back home if you are on the road and enter new contacts...

All we care about for the time being is really calendar and contacts. the rest is sort of optional...
  •  
ditto

Check out www.diditbetter.com for third party software solutions to sync your public contacts and calendars to your iPaq.
Previous Topic: E-Mail Housekeeping for Users
Next Topic: control POP3 Download threads?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:27:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00359 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.