Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Need help with installation
  •  
tthoma

Send a private message to this user
Dear sirs,

I have the following setup in my company and would like to purchase winroute firwall. Please let me know if it is possible and how to install your product.

My network environment is a as follow:

1. linksys router with dynamic ip from isp
2. dsl modem connected to the wan port of the dls router
3. 6x dlink 24 port switch 10/100/100
4. Win 2003 server with exchange 2003 server installed 1 nic
192.168.0.2 / 255.255.255.0 / gateway 192.168.0.1 (dsl router)
5. 120 pcs connected to the network . They get ip from the dhcp of the router. it is configured to give ips from 192.168.0.20 -192.168.0.253

Please let me know what configuration changes i need to make in order to incorporate your product into my network

thanks
thomas
  •  
winkelman

Send a private message to this user
Suggestion: get rid of the Lynksis router. Not that it is bad, but you would end ip with a double router, which can cause problems because of the double NAT in your case.

Can't you connect your dsl modem directly to KWF?

On what machine would you run KWF? On the Win2k3 server? Then you should add another NIC to it, so that really sits in between your LAN and the Internet. Otherwise it will be more difficult to really control the traffic.
Previous Topic: Can Winroute restrict certain IP Addresses to be used
Next Topic: VPN DNS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 19:10:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.