Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Follow Up Reminders with KOC
  •  
felicia.huff

Send a private message to this user
My users have reported that reminders set via the Follow Up - Add Reminders do not work when using KOC 6.1.4. I upgraded the server to 6.1.4 also and they still aren't working. Reminders work fine when set up through the calander or Tasks, but not when directly marked from the email itself. This is happening with Outlook 2000-2003. I have tried deleteing the _keriomapi_store under the users account, but this did not help.
Any ideas.
Thanks
  •  
felicia.huff

Send a private message to this user
Update:
This problem appears to be a bug. Email below from Kerio

"Thanks for reporting this problem. This is a known issue and we're tracking it as bug 13683. Our developers are now working to resolve it.

We will place your ticket in our Awaiting Bug Fix queue and we will update you when a fix is available for this issue.

If you would like an update on the status of the bug, you can reply back to this ticket, or send another ticket - please reference the bug number when you do.

Regards,
Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support
http://support.kerio.com"

Previous Topic: Outlook Express Slow transfer to the server
Next Topic: Windows 2003 R2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 03:52:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.