Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN SSL Certificate expired without notice
  •  
knoflach

Send a private message to this user

Todady my site to site vpn between 2 winroute servers failed because the VPN Certificate expired.
It took me a while to find that out because the expiration and issue date does not show up anywhere in the Gui.
I had to connect with the KWF VPN Client and the pop up box showed me that it expired. It would be nice to have the following implemented in the GUI:

x) Show the issue/expire date in the GUI
x) Have the option to create a self signed certificate that expires in xx Years not just the default 1
x) Send out a warning e-mail to the server administrator that the VPN Certificate will expire in xx days.

Thanks!
Andy
Previous Topic: Impossible to lock Internet
Next Topic: Run VPN client as service
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 06:46:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.