Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sorting Rues explanation required.
  •  
f.canova@lagentile.com

Send a private message to this user
Hallo, I'm not a very high level user, but I'm the best my company can have... hehehe!!
In these weeks we have problems with HDSL connection, so I asked to Our ISP to create a backup mailbox where to store all company e-mails.
Now I activated an ISDN connection, but it has a dynamic IP, so I can't use ETRN service, but POP3 Download service.
My problem is: I have ONE remote mailbox that contains ALL internal mailboxes.
How can I download all the e-mails from ONE mailbox and delivery them to the appropriate internal e-mail address?
I configured the POP3 Download service like this:
POP3 server: pop3.ISP.it
POP3 username: pop_mycompanyname
Password: **********
Sorting and Delivery: Use Sorting Rules/Preferred header:Received (Drop duplicates=Yes)

SORTING RULES:
Sort Address: pop_mycompanyname<_at_>ISP.it
Delivery To: *<_at_>mycompanyname.com
(where "mycompanyname.com" is the local primary domain)

Then I configured the Scheduling for Send/receive e-mails each 10 minutes.
Is the configuration right?

ThakYou for Your replies.
Fabio
La Gentile s.r.l.
Previous Topic: Is there a way to make a custom User folders template?
Next Topic: Error in mail sorting script
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:19:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.