Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook subject reads Corrupted item. Was: test
  •  
mike-p

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

One of our Outlook clients has started modifying the subject line by adding in "Corrupted item. Was:" original subject.

It is outlook 2000 sp2 KOC 6.1.4.

I'm not even sure where to start looking. Logs dont show anything like corrupted etc.

Anyone ever see this?

Thanks
Mike
  •  
sedell

I saw this once just after installing the KOC for the first time on a machine with Windows 2000 Outlook 2000. It turned out the machine still had an old version of Internet Explorer - I think it was 5.5... or maybe it was 5. After installing IE 6, Outlook/KOC worked correctly on that machine.

I've never seen it suddenly start happening, though. Perhaps something is wrong with Internet Explorer on that machine?

Scott
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Everytime I have seen this issue it was caused by some issue within Internet Explorer. Outlook depends heavily on IE. The most common cause is when IE is either on a version other than IE6, or IE was removed from the system.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
mike-p

Thanks to both of you. That was it. IE5 was installed so I updated to IE6 and it is fine.
Mike
Previous Topic: Another request for an API
Next Topic: Secure SMTP port 465
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:48:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.