Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF Routing problem again!!
  •  
kliang

Send a private message to this user
Hi, Every body,

I got a problem while using KWF as my client machine default route:

my KWF have 2 Lan Card, Lan1 connect to Internet, Lan2 (192.168.10.10) connect to lan, all my local client configure Default gateway & DNS as 192.168.10.10

I have another SubNet(192.168.15.x) which connect with lease line, the router is 192.168.10.254(Call it Route1), my local client throught Lease line router to access the Email,Intranet, intenal files etc.

our client have no problem to access Internet with authorization, but they can't access the subnet on email or intranet.

the strange things is,when I try to ping or tracert the server in subnet (for example, 192.168.15.10), it show correct result.

Tracert --> KWF(192.168.10.10)-->Route1(192.168.10.254) --> ... --> 192.168.15.10

I already try to add the route mapping and the rule of the Local traffics on any services, but why it doesn't work????

any idea?

Previous Topic: KWF Recommand Hardware Configure
Next Topic: KWF User Authentication with radius
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 12:18:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.