Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC public contacts not always created
  •  
rleslie

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone else seen this problem? I called tech support and they suggested upgrading to the latest version which didn't help.

We're in the process of migrating over to kerio and are in the process of building about 500 accounts. Everything was working great until we got up to about 150 or so users. Now when you create an account, the address is not always published in the public contacts....sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. You have to go in and manually publish the accounts...sometimes two or three times before it will take. I thought it might some latency in the network, but when i log into kerio's webmail, the public contacts aren't there either...and i've tried waited a few minutes before i have to hit the publish button and that didnt help..

just wondering if anyone has seen this? I guess its not that big of a deal since they are eventually being published...but it's kind of a pain.

•  
Kerio_ktrumbull

What version of KMS are you using, and how are the users being created? Are you creating local users, or activating users from an LDAP server?

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
rleslie

I'm using kerio 6.2 build 1492. I'm going into the administration console, domain settings users, clicking add user, and then on the last screen i leave the box that says 'publish this user' checked.

It's running on windows 2000 server.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Please submit a ticket: http://support.kerio.com

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
rleslie

Actually, it resolved itself. It seemed to be happening when i had the contactds in outlook open. Once i closed out of outlook, it seems to be working....weird.
Previous Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.2.0 RC 1 released
Next Topic: HTML Formatting Problems
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 04:42:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.