Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Winroute Configuration For ADSL
  •  
masyusufs

Send a private message to this user
Can anyone tell me how to share internet connection using KWR 6.1 for ADSL?

Thank you in advance.

I am novice to KWF so please answer in detail to my single question.
  •  
frankxs

What exactly do you need help with? Physical placement of devices? Configuration of DSL router? Configuration of KWF? All these configurations depend on your needs and your physical network topology.

-Frank
  •  
masyusufs

I need the configuration of KWF.

Clients-->Hub/Switch-->KWF-->ADSL Modem-->Internet

How to configure using the wizard ?

•  
winkelman

masyusufs wrote on Mon, 31 July 2006 10:47

How to configure using the wizard ?

The wizard is explained in the manual: http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/ch06s01.html
  •  
masyusufs

winkelman wrote on Mon, 31 July 2006 16:57

The wizard is explained in the manual: http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/ch06s01.html

I know how to use the wizard but what I mean is how to configure internet connection sharing from using the wizard.

•  
winkelman

The wizards sole purpose (togehter with the manual of course) is to provide, amongst others, a 'shared' (such a MS term) Internet connection.

So the answer to:
Quote:

how to configure internet connection sharing from using the wizard.

is to take some hours to read the manual, make sure you understand the matter at hand, actually use the wizard and there you go.
  •  
masyusufs

Thank you winkelman.

The manual does not tell me how to configure internet connection sharing using ADSL connection.

I've used KWF 6 for about 2 years with dial-up connection. I found no matter while configuring internet connection sharing. A few weeks ago I changed my dial-up to ADSL. I reconfigured and chose one NIC that connected to ADSL modem as one directly connected to the internet.

Unfortunetly, KWF cannot share the internet connection with clients.

Any idea?

•  
winkelman

Hm, if you feel there really is a problem (which there might be, cause using ADSL is very commen en not a problem normally of course), you'd better submit a ticket and let Kerio support help you out.
Previous Topic: Cobion Categorization NOT 100%
Next Topic: x64 support
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:39:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00483 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.