Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active Directory attribute not automaticaly filled?
  •  
mross

Send a private message to this user
In Active Directory, there is an ldap attribute for the email address of the user. Is there a way for Kerio to automaticaly fill out the "mail" attribute for me? Or perhaps a diffent attribute could be used, and I'll pull from that?

If this feature is not currently available, consider this a feature reequest.

--Matt
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
mross

I guess this means "no" on weathter it's currently possible?

Heh. Okay. Thanks. I'll resubmit to the correct spot.
Previous Topic: Digital signatures in Webmail
Next Topic: Error in mail sorting script - automated error message
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 15:49:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.