Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Access Rights for Groups - KMS 6.2
  •  
nonzero

Send a private message to this user
After upgrading to 6.2, some public folders that had assigned Access Rights to some groups suddenly dropped those rights. Now I can't seem to add Access Rights to a group. I can (in webmail), open Access Rights, click "Add", select "Group", and enter a name. The name gets added to the list with "<_at_>domain.com", then fails when I hit OK.

Error is: "Error: Unable to set access rights"

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something?

Thanks.
  •  
nonzero

Nobody else having this problem, huh?

I've also tried assigning access rights to a group via Outlook and KOC, but it won't take there, either.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Please file a ticket. There is a known issue if you are trying to use groups with spaces in the names for assigning access rights.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
frsmtbkk

You are not alone.

I lost ALL my access right settings whether users or groups to public fodler after upgrading to KMS 6.2.1. The only one left on all the public folder was the administrator.

I'm very upset about this. Yes, I've submitted a ticket for this case.
  •  
frsmtbkk

Was it an issue in the version before 6.2.1? because I setup extensive access right by using Active Directory Groups that had spaces in between. It seem to work find until i upgraded to 6.2.1 on Sunday...
Previous Topic: email on laptop
Next Topic: Public Folders Items read per user?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 16:04:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.