Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS on Mac OS X - migration question
  •  
simeli

Send a private message to this user
i am investigating on moving our company to kerio mail server because it looks like the only possibility to run an exchangish something on a mac os x 10.3 server box. we do need the possibilities of using something from within entourage and outlook on win xp.

i have a few gigabytes of email stored on the mac os x cyrus mailserver and would like to move that to kerio's store. does anyone know how this could be done? the only possibility i could come up with is copying all email from within entourage by having an kerio imap account and the cyrus imap account. this would however take quite some time and is not very feasible for a lot of users.

also, address book data import can only be done by importing data first into entourage (from filemaker) and the copying to kerio. or are there alternatives, such that kerio could directly import this data?

would be geat if someone had a pointer how i could do this.

many thanks
  •  
himo

Hi,

try imapcopy:

http://home.arcor.de/armin.diehl/imapcopy/imapcopy.html

In a few hours i will move 200 Accounts with mails from a SuSE eMailserver 3 through Kerio. SLES 3 also works with cyrus.
I made some tests with imapcopy and everything looks fine
  •  
curtageorge

hello. i have a nice tool to publish your Filemaker contacts to a LDAP , OpenDirectory or ActiveDirectory. Just lookin at my homepage and search for fm2ldap.
maybe it helps you...
  •  
uptimjeff

Wy not use the Kerio Migration Tool?
It works well with 10.4/cyrus...

•  
Kedar

•  
My IT Indy

Why are all of you responding to a thread from 2006?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Kedar

You're right, curtageorge resurrected old thread and no one from us checked date of original question Smile
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Radek Sip (KERIO) wrote on Fri, 22 April 2011 12:07
You're right, curtageorge resurrected old thread and no one from us checked date of original question Smile

Yeah. It was a clever spam, which reopened this topic.
Previous Topic: Can the "Invalid Content" message be modified?
Next Topic: KC Admin on the iPad
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 13:06:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00489 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.