Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » time and date..
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I try to send a mail using commands. It works fine but, when I try to read the sended mail, this date and time is shown..:

01/01/70 01:00

Why?

best regards

heze54
  •  
sedell

I assume you mean issuing commands from a program or directly via telnet. A date like that can happen if you forget to specify the message date. Especially with a client like that doesn't store the date the message was received from the mail server by the client. I've seen Thunderbird do this when used as a POP3 client. Look in the headers of the message, does it have a Date: header?

Scott
  •  
heze54

Hi,...

I'm using commands by telnet ... the mail client is mozilla suite or outlook 2003 with the latest service pack.

How can I put or include date and time?
  •  
sedell

It's got to be part of the body. After the DATA command, the first lines should be the headers in 'header: value' format, followed by a blank line before starting the body text of the message.

Via telnet, right after the DATA command, you could issue a line something like "Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:08:50 -0400". Any other headers like Subject, To, From, Message-ID should go here as well, each on it's own line. Then issue a blank line before starting the text for the body.

Scott
Previous Topic: KMS in LAN or DMZ?
Next Topic: KMS 6.1 rc1 problems thread
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 08:43:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.