Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » FTP Interal error??
  •  
wiper

Send a private message to this user
i got this error code at KWF5.19 "(1014:2) Internal error: Cannot find FTP control connection" when client try to use FTP.
if i try open FTP from host i got KWF installed at there is no problem, but when a client from inside try they got that error.

I have try use passive FTP but nothing seems to work... what could cause this? is there any workaround?

i use nat for client at inside. I also have a FTP running at same host as i have KWF installed at, is that an issue?

i use 192.168.1.0/24 at lan interface and dhcp at wan interface

/thanks in advance for quick replay
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

The FTP server on the WinRoute machine is probably the problem. The FTP protocol inspector listens on port 21. If you are running an FTP server on 21 as well then there will be a port conflict. As a test, try moving the FTP server or set it to use a different port number.
  •  
wiper

no, that was not the issue. since client use NAT it should not be an issue with port conflicts at port 21. Ive tested to change port at my FTP-server but my client still cant downloading from FTP-sites.
if im downloading from an FTP from the host ive got KWF installed everything is working just fine so the problem must be between my host i have firewall installed at, and my client..

[Updated on: Fri, 20 February 2004 09:17]

•  
wiper

n e 1 now bout this plz respond...
  •  
wiper

any admin gona answer me at this, or should i just give up hope??
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

wiper wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 14:10

any admin gona answer me at this, or should i just give up hope??

Is the FTP working from clients in local network?
The error message above indicates some problems with statistics counting of FTP, it can't cause malfunction of file transfers.
  •  
wiper

i have already answer that one but ok... I cant use FTP from clients connected to the internal interface, it time out and they got time out mess...
Previous Topic: Port translation Firewall -> Firewall
Next Topic: Statistics
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 08:21:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.