Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Disable a Domain
  •  
spiggott

Send a private message to this user
Does anyone know how to disable a domain without completely removing it from KMS? I am migrating from another server and would like to have all the accounts configured in the domain prior to making my cut to the new system.

FYI, I am using the same MX records and DNS names for my mail server, but will be migrating to a new ISP (and authoritative name servers). My idea is to configure the setting for the KMS identically to my old mail server, then when I change my authoritative DNS servers and the MX records point to the new server everyone's account will be n place and "just work".

The problem is that I am using another domain on the same KMS for testing purposes. If I set up the "real" domain on the KMS and leave it active, any email sent from the test domain to the new domain fails to deliver because the KMS tries to deliver it locally (as it should). I'm just looking for a way to set up and then deactivate the domain until I'm ready to go live.

Any ideas?

--Scott
Previous Topic: KMS 6.1 rc1 problems thread
Next Topic: Entourage 2004 (11.2.5) and Kerio Global Address List
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 05:38:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00323 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.