Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Slow Admin Console after 6.1.4 -> 6.2.0
  •  
timme

Send a private message to this user
Server: OS X 10.3.9
Client: WinXP SP2

After upgrading from 6.1.4 to 6.2.0 the admin console on windows is very slow in 'Domain Setting->User'.

Can anyone confirm this?

[Updated on: Thu, 10 August 2006 11:59]

•  
winkelman

The new version allows you to see much more info in the Domains --> Users screen (right click the column bar and choose 'modify columns' and you'll see). Al this info needs to be read-in upon opening the user screen and therfore it takes a little longer than in older folders. (That's my explanation anyway ;-)

With my ~100 users it takes perhaps 2 seconds. How many users do you have?
  •  
timme

Users in largest domain: 167
Users total: ~600

I reduced the colums so I only have name and description:
It tooks around 6-7 sec for opening. :-(
  •  
winkelman

I think all info is loaded anyway, regardless of what columns you've selected for viewing...
Previous Topic: Accessing Contacts from 4D
Next Topic: Email with too many recipients downloaded from POP3 server was sorted only to some user mailboxes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:33:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.