Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sending mails via SMTP servers in different domains
  •  
erwinendres

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I try to use Kerio to collect mail from POP3 accounts of our provider.
That works fine. The mail from inside my local domain is sent using an SMTP server of the provider.

Example: the primary domain defined in Kerio ist my-domain.de.
But I also have to define a domain gmx.de, which is a free mail service.

The Problem: if I want to send mail to a adress in the gmx domain, e.g. xxx<_at_>gmx.de, Kerio finds that there is no local user xxx.
So I activated the 'forewarding to another host' in domains settings. There I can use the SMTP server of the freemail service gmx.de, but I can't give the required authentication information there. And so gmx.de refuses to send the mail.
I get "mail.gmx.net: 550 5.1.8 Only registrated user are allowed to use this system"

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks for any sugestions!
Previous Topic: Possible new Kerio Mail Server user
Next Topic: kms-admin 6.1.* for Linux
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 03:25:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.