Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC with more than 1 domain?
  •  
sultar

Send a private message to this user
Hello, I have a question regarding KOC. I have KMS running with 2 different domains, and I want to be able to use MS Outlook with KOC for both domains, but when I try to install the second one it tells me that the directory type cannot be installed twice? Is there any way to do this? If not, is this a functionality that is being looked into for future integration?

Thank you,

RG
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

It is not currently possible to connect to two KOC accounts in the same Outlook profile. If you require this functionality, please submit a support ticket requesting this feature and we'd be happy to add you to the suggestion.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
danoli

This can be done with standard IMAP but without the Kerio connector, right?
  •  
iigs

It seems the only way to do this is to set the second account to forward to the first account, set the first account up in outlook with KOC, then set up an smtp account in the same profile to be able to send from the second, although I think Kerio considers this an unsupported configuration looking through previous posts.

I have one suer who works like this with no problems, so it does work.
Previous Topic: OpenDirectory integration
Next Topic: Webmail: Send messages from more than one address?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:27:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.