Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to modify window and data fields for webail interface?
  •  
Zakk

Send a private message to this user
hi,

i want to modify some things in kerio webmail interface, but i'am not a programmer so i ask you:)

the standard notes window is too small for my needs. how do i change the size of the window for example to 3 times width and double depth?

in contact window on the "details" tab i'd like to have a bigger area for notes. how can i double the size of this field?

in contact window, if a entry called "Mr. John Smith", the fields "John" and "Smith" apears on first tab, the titel "Mr." on the details tab. a title belongs to the name, is it possible to move the field "titel" to the first tab?

Zakk
  •  
winkelman

You cannot change this yourself, only Kerio can.
  •  
Zakk

sure? in the directory \mailserver\webmail\default there are some textfiles with java or a noteedit.css - but i dont't know anything about this stuff.

this is why i asked if it's possbile to make some small interface changes..
  •  
winkelman

Well,
Zakk wrote on Mon, 21 August 2006 15:15

...but i dont't know anything about this stuff.

then it's going to be really difficult... :-)

There are some small things you can do: create a new 'look' by changing the CSS, creating a new login screen (if you know the business), create your own language. I don't think you can rearrange field-locations and sizes, like what you want.
  •  
Zakk

creating a new css... such big changes i dont need. for the first step i would be lucky if the notes windows would be bigger. i already had tried to change some values in "noteedit.css", but they had no effect:-(

thats's because i asked here..
Previous Topic: How to backup KMS (6.2.0) Settings ?
Next Topic: Entourage Calendar Sharing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 16:41:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.