Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Backup Warnings?
  •  
DSARick

Send a private message to this user
I've been getting these warnings in the backup log:

Quote:

This is an informative message sent by Kerio MailServer 6.2.0 at .org.

The backup to the E:\MailBackup/F20060825T090009Z.zip file started on Fri, 25 Aug 2006 05:00:09 -0400 and finished successfully on Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:03:32 -0400.

The following warnings were generated during the backup
C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\store/mail/.org/user/Contacts/#msgs/0 0000097.eml (cannot read the file)
C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\store/mail/.org/user/Contacts/#msgs/0 000009a.eml (cannot read the file)
C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\store/mail/.org/user/Contacts/#msgs/0 000009d.eml (cannot read the file)

The same warnings appear every day. How can I get rid of them?

Thanks in advance.
  •  
sedell

Did you verify the files are actually there? I'm wondering if the files were deleted and the mailbox needs to be reindexed to exclude those.

Scott
  •  
DSARick

There are many of these files. Should I reindex regardless? Are there any problems I should be aware of if I reindex?
  •  
sedell

You only listed 3 in your post. I thought you meant there were only the 3 errors.

I've never had a need to reindex a Contacts folder, so I'm not entirely sure if there's anything to be aware of as far as problems go. It's always safest to make a copy before you start, in case anything goes wrong.

Scott
  •  
DSARick

Ok.

I'm going to reindex and see what happens.

Oh boy!
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Check the permissions for the files and folders, and make sure SYSTEM has Full Control access.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
DSARick

I manually renamed the index file in each of the folders that are giving me backup errors. I also verified that the "System" has full control over the folder and files in each account.

I'm still getting the same backup errors. Any other ideas?
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Please submit a support ticket: http://support.kerio.com

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
DSARick

Ticket submitted.
Previous Topic: Public Folders Items read per user?
Next Topic: iPAQ 6515
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 17:43:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.