Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Winroute Firewall on Polycom NAT
  •  
phlox

Send a private message to this user
Polycom Video Conference Device using TCP 3230-3231 and UDP 3230-3235 ports. I created two rule but dosen't this rules. Help me please

• Attachment: untitled.JPG
    (Size: 29.57KB, Downloaded 1069 times)
  •  
winkelman

On the incoming rule you are doing source NAT-ing, whilst you should be doing destination NAT-ing.

In the end the translation column should read 'MAP (IP)' and not 'NAT (IP)'
  •  
CTEPEOMAX

Why do not work our Polycom-device on incoming video and audio?
We see black screen and no sound, but other side see and hear us normally. Is portmapping configured correctly? I try to open and map to Polycom-device all ports, but no effect. Thats wrong? Help me, please

Current config:
index.php?t=getfile&id=1640&private=0

• Attachment: rules.jpeg
    (Size: 20.25KB, Downloaded 1898 times)
  •  
CTEPEOMAX

The problem is solved Smile
In Polycom settings: System->...->Brandmauer
"Gate not support NAT h.323" specify off, and write external KWF ip-adress in field.
Previous Topic: problem on user settings on KWF 6.5.2
Next Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.7.0 Beta 1 released
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:18:04 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.