Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » need a best roles for users
  •  
lowiealani

Send a private message to this user
dear sir

if i can not make a limitation for mac address i need to send me the best role and the fulkl steps to install kerioo firwell server for 55 users with limitation prevent the users not in my list to inter by using the user name and password for usres working in my list with a software to show them every time or anything you advice me to use it if possible also i instaall one it is opened bage for theen closed and didnt open any page when i opened it again please i need your top urgent help with all softwares and steps i need if possible
with all of my high regards
  •  
feite

Setup access to internet using the traffic rules.
Add users to KWF (manual or domain)
Create a user group for users that are allowed to browse internet
Create http-policy rules. The first allows users belonging to the user group to access the internet. The second blocks all users. This way only user which are in the group can browse.
  •  
lowiealani

dear sir

thank you so much for your urgenmt reply . please can you sendme the http-policy i can use to limitation the users also if i block users how can they work through my internet network .
the important thing that if you have another kerio winrout firewell working on the linux inviroment like mikrotek winbox or you can make another one in linux inviroment for the best security in working
this is my qustions and my requests
i hope to answer me as soon as possible
also whats the cost of server kerio in linux invironment ( kerio winrout firewell with kerio mailserver ) in complete shipped to iraq with ithe instructions of work and installment
thanks so muxch again
Previous Topic: HTTPS CONNECTION FAILURE
Next Topic: Can't block YOUTUBE using HTTP Policy
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:39:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.