Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail disable by account
  •  
jbordeau53

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,
On KMS 6.2.2, i can't disable by user webmail ? is it possible in next version or have you solution to resolve my problem ?
regards

JB
  •  
winkelman

You can. I stop webmail access for my users just fine. But you do need the OrangeWeb filter to do so. Just setup a HTTP policy that disallows access to webmail sites (as rated by the OrangeWeb filter).

Besides the above, you need to manually block HTTPS webmail sites in through a Traffic Policy. (Create a URL group of blocked webmail https sites and block access to those.)

Works fine here.
  •  
jbordeau53

no, no it's not my question.
On Webmail Kerio, all users can access to your mailbox by webmail GUI. Ok, no problem. But i need to enable or disable account by Webmail interface and permit 10 or 12 users to access on webmail access.
I don't use any third programs. On exchange 2003 (sorry for the reference), you can disable / enable OMA or OWA by users.
Can you add this function ?
regards

JB
  •  
winkelman

Ah, ok. Currently this is not possible.

See this topic on the proper way to request Kerio to implement the feature.
Previous Topic: Portal / J2EE / Single Sign On
Next Topic: New user
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:36:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.