Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Express Extensions: WAB Synchronization
  •  
adechent

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a problem with WAB Synchronization in combination with KMS installed on an Active Directory Server:

I would like to Synchronize the Contacts in the Windows Adress Book with the public contacts folder. Since ports 389 and 636 are blocked by Active Directory (and cannot be changed), I changed the KMS LDAP ports to 390 and 637.

Access to the KMS LDAP Server inside Outlook Express is easy, since I can change the queried port.

The WAB Synchronization Tool, which is included in the Outlook Express Extensions package, has no option to change the LDAP port.

Is there a way to accomplish the sync?

Or do I have to wait until Kerio has released a new version of this tool, where this limitation is removed?

To the Kerio staff in the forum: Is it possible to do this, can give me an approx date when this will be done?

Thx a lot!
Alexander
  •  
Xavi

Send a private message to this user
I do this putting on Hostname localhost:390 and run. This run well but i don't syncronize because the system say: No such object

PD: Excusme for my english

Previous Topic: Custom SPAM auto reply
Next Topic: Apple OpenDirectory
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:16:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.