Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migrate user imap folders from OSX Server (Cyrus) imap to Kerio
  •  
cpaul

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm curious if anyone has tried and had success in migrating user e-mail from the Built in OSX Server e-mail (Cyrus) to Kerio.

I'm currently trying to do this using "imapmigrate" and imapsync. I've had much more success with imapsync but am currently stuck.

If anyone has successfully done this and would like to share the process they used - I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Tue, 26 September 2006 17:44]

•  
Bartv

Send a private message to this user
I migrated from Communigate Pro to Kerio and used MoveAccounts. It is intended for migrating users from any IMAP mailserver to Communigate Pro but it works for copying mail from any IMAP server to any other IMAP server.
MoveAccounts basically logs in both your mailservers and then copies all the mail from one to the other. It does not create accounts in the new mailserver; you have to create them yourself first.
You can find MoveAccounts inside the Communigate Pro installation package. (Download it from http://www.stalker.com/content/download.htm). Also download the manual and look for the section 'Copying All Mailboxes from Other Servers'.
On thing to watch out for: MoveAccounts can't handle passwords with / in them. Change them first.

Previous Topic: Deny hosts via IP
Next Topic: 90% quota warning also 99%?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 12:00:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.