Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » importing calendar data - ics, xml?
  •  
derek_500

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We have been using Kerio MailServer for about a year and are ready to migrate from our old calendar server into Kerio as well. Currently we are using SunOne calendar server, which gives export options of .ics or .xml files. I've been trying to come up with different things to do with these files to get the data into KMS but I'm not having much luck.

I don't see any way to import either file type with Entourage. I can get the ics file to import into iCal, but based on what I'm reading, if I publish that data from ical up to KMS it will be read-only. We have Mac and PC users, so I need a way to get the data to KMS in a form that will be 'normal' on the server.

Is there an import tool that does what I need? I don't mind doing the migration one user at a time, we don't have too many users. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
-Derek

edit: we are using KMS 6.2.1 at this time.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 September 2006 17:03]

•  
ybekkering

If you can import the .ics file into iCal, the next step is to publish it on the KMS. After that you can see the published iCal as a user.ics in the Webmail-tree. Right-click it and copy all meetings etc to the "default calendar" off the user in the tree. Next step is to unpublish in iCal.

Then you can use the calendar from Kerio. So you can subscribe to it from iCal or use it fully from Entourage. Or use the webmail.
  •  
michael.rieder

Publishing out of iCal works with path:
http://myserver/ical and authentication with usernane & password.

But it will not show in the webmail tree... Whats wrong?
Previous Topic: 4.1.1 451 bad reverse DNS
Next Topic: WebMail access
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 21:54:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.