Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Treo 700p syncronization with OS X
  •  
foilpan

Send a private message to this user
A client of mine is looking to move to Kerio for mail serving duties, and they have concerns with OS X sync support for their Treo 700p handhelds.

They can use Entourage on the client side, but they'd like the option to use the Mail/iCal/Address Book combo, if possible.

I'm guessing mail sync will work fine, since they'll use IMAP for all accounts.

Will the users be able to sync their calendar and contacts with their Treos running the Palm OS, and how?

Thanks for any information you all may provide.
  •  
sonofcolin

foilpan wrote on Mon, 02 October 2006 10:29

Will the users be able to sync their calendar and contacts with their Treos running the Palm OS, and how?

Take a look at Markspace Missing Sync. I do this with a Palm T|X and KMS.
http://www.markspace.com
  •  
foilpan

True. I'm aware of the desktop sync options, but I guess I was more interested in Kerio's over-the-air sync capabilities when dealing with Palm handhelds.

Has anyone had any experience with this, or can it be done?
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

foilpan wrote on Mon, 02 October 2006 08:06

True. I'm aware of the desktop sync options, but I guess I was more interested in Kerio's over-the-air sync capabilities when dealing with Palm handhelds.

Has anyone had any experience with this, or can it be done?

We will not be supporting the Treo 700p over-the-air sync in 6.3.0. We will be supporting the Treo 700w in 6.3.0 however.

The devices that will support OTA sync in 6.3.0 can be found on the following page: http://www.kerio.com/beta_section.html

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
mathieuf

What is the reason for not supporting the 700p when you (will) support the 650p and 700w?
Previous Topic: ERROR??? while connecting to console
Next Topic: iCal and free/busy
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 05:46:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.