Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » AutoResponder within MailServer itself
  •  
roblef

Send a private message to this user
Hello all!

I've been searching the forums, and not finding the answer. Is there a way to set up an autoresponder per email address from within the Administration module itself? I'm running MailServer 6.2 on a Macintosh 10.3 system, and would like to set up auto responses for people when they go on trips or vacations. I don't want the responses to be on their own computers, so we don't have to keep their machines up and running all the time.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Rob
  •  
sedell

There's no access through the admin console, but the users can do it themselves through webmail or the KOC if you use that.

http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwm/en/ch09s01.html#d0e7026

Scott
  •  
roblef

Thanks. I found it in webmail. Do the users have to use webmail to get that autoresponder? Seems silly to not have it in the Admin console.

What's the KOC?

•  
winkelman

KOC = Kerio Outlook Connector
An Outlook plugin that let's you use KMS as groupware mailserver with Outlook.
  •  
shaggie16

Not that silly not having it in the admin console - you wouldn't want your users having access to that!
  •  
willowsv

You can set Out of Office replies both from Webmail and Outlook via KOC.

They dont have to leave theres machines switched on as the Out Of Office auto responder will function even if their machine is switched off and everytime they log in they will be asked wether they want to disable it.
  •  
Seedillume

Whenever I try and enable the autoresponder, it respondes to the first email just fine. However, subsequent emails receive this error:
Quote:

the following error occured in your mail sorting script on mail server at mail.XXXXX.com:

VACATION ignored: only one vacation is allowed

Commands will be ignored until you fix the error.

I am using 6.2.0. I would appreciate any help.

[Updated on: Fri, 20 October 2006 06:44]

Previous Topic: PST File
Next Topic: Send on behalf
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 03:12:03 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.